Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports (PBIS) is an evidence-based, data-driven framework proven to reduce disciplinary incidents, increase a school’s sense of safety and support improved academic outcomes. Twiggs County Public Schools (TCPS) applies a multi-tiered approach to prevention, using disciplinary data and principles of behavior analysis to develop school-wide, targeted and individualized interventions and supports to improve school climate for all students.
TCPS PBIS goal is to create and maintain an effective learning environment by establishing behavioral supports and the social culture needed for all students in our schools to achieve social, emotional and academic success.
If you would like to be involved with PBIS in Twiggs County Public Schools, please contact Mr. Brian Howell, PBIS District Coordinator at email@example.com or call (478) 945-3127.
This video was created by the Atlanta Speech School, and encourages ALL school staff to use "Every Opportunity" to positively impact our students. The improvement of school climate is the driving force in the PBIS framework.
- Parent and Student Portal
- Infinite Campus
- ClassLink SSO (opens in new window)
- College Planning
- TCPS REACH Scholars Program
- TCPS Photos Gallery (opens in new window)
- Dual Enrollment Act (opens in new window)
- Middle Georgia RESA (opens in new window)
- Vitamins R and L Project
- Intradistrict Transfers (opens in new window)
- Student Enrollment
- Parent Involvement Policy (opens in new window)
- Harassment And Bullying (opens in new window)
- Report Bullying
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.